6.08.2007

Two stars and Norma

Oh Hooray, it's Friday, and you know what that means around here.

That's right, sock yarn! We're still in a Lime and Violet sock yarn run. I've discovered their merino/tencel blend, and it is sooooo pretty and shiny! Those who know me well know I am unable to resist The Shiny.

Here's Pegasus:

I think Pegasus is my favourite of the lot. It's such a pearlescent looking yarn in person, and I can't wait to figure out what to make with it.

Here's Aquarius:

I'm trying to stop buying all-blue yarn, but this one was too pretty to resist. Also, I'm an Aquarius, so how could I resist?

Finally, the "odd yarn out," Norma:

Again, my camera skills aren't doing justice to this yarn. It's such a pretty springy series of greens, with a very light pink shot through. Norma was part of my plan to add some new colours to my stash, and I'm so glad I picked this skein up.

Lastly, here's the 3 skeins hanging out together:

Mmmm, sock yarn.

In Actual Knitting News (tm), the Noro scarf is still going. I'm trying to use up all the yarn (Noro leftovers seem to breed in your stash - but only in small unuseable amounts that you can't seem to throw away), so this is going to be a loooooong scarf. I'm thinking it should be done by next week. Just in time for a week that will be 80 degrees plus. I always did have a fabulous sense of timing.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll see you all again on Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home