7.11.2006

I hate Mondays

Yesterday went like the 12 Days of Christmas as written by, oh, say... the Devil.

12 hours on the go
11 hours running around like a lunatic
10 hours of transit
9 hours at work
8 of those dealing with messes from hell
7-ty million files that are horrendous
6 legged beasties
5 prospective bossssssssssssssssssses
4 more days till the weekend
3 collection notices
2 cat bowls full of ants
and a dead fish in the fish tannnnnnnk

Needless to say, no knitting got done. Maybe today, if I survive with my sanity intact. Also, I forgot my camera cord, so no pictures either. I suck, I know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home