9.29.2006

Death!

When I came home today, I saw... a package. I thought to myself, I have not ordered anything. And then it hit me. Death. By. Socks. I ran into the house, determined to avoid annihilation. The socks were equally determined. They tried finding me in the Halloween village.

When they didn't find me fiddling with my Halloween toys, they tried another route...

The cats. The socks were devious, and figured the cats would be following me in search of cat food (as they do at all hours)

The cats know their meal-ticket, though, and were not forthcoming with information. But then! The socks spotted... a TOE!

I tried to run, but it was too late. The socks lept upon my feet, and I DIED.


Ceres just wishes her mother would stop fiddling around with socks and feed her already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I killed you but I hope you like your socks!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Miss Lime said...

Sorry to hear about your de-"feet" in Sock Wars (bu-dum-ch), but I do absolutely love this post!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home