10.16.2006

And now for something completely different...

Cribbed from Crazy Aunt Purl, one of those fun little "things about me" surveys. Presuming you care about me. At all. Although, if you don't, why are you reading this blog anyway? ;)


Four jobs I’ve had:
- Tutor to kids from Kindegarten to 12th grade.
- Painter.
- Big Boring Box Store Employee.
- Assistant extraordinaire.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
- The Last Unicorn
- Spy Game
- The Big Sleep
- Top Gun

Four places I have lived:
- Belmont, California (grew up there)
- Brentwood, California (ye olde highschool years)
- Salt Lake City, Utah (University!)
- San Mateo, California

Four television shows I love to watch:
- Grey's Anatomy
- Veronica Mars
- Mystery (PBS - yes, I know it's a different show each week... but still)
- Dateline

Four places I have been on vacation:
- Florida
- Hawaii
- Grand Cayman
- Sweden

Four of my favorite dishes:
- Radiation Toast (Take one large hunk of french bread, heat in microwave for 50 seconds, slather with butter. Yum. :))
- Chicken Pakora
- Avocado rolls
- Hot Turkey Sandwiches

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Crazy Aunt Purl
2. The Yarn Harlot
3. The Knittyboard
4. Go Fug Yourself

Four places I would rather be right now:
- Tahiti
- Home in bed, reading a book and drinking Tea
- Down in Southern California with my boyfriend
- Any beach

More substantial updates soon, I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigale said...

Hope you're feeling better now!

Can't wait to see what you've been knitting... tried the new wheel yet?

FYI - the Spindles and Flyers guild meeting is on Sunday - in El Cerrito... I personally have never even met a double drive wheel, so wouldn't probably be able to help you out too much - you can e-mail me directly if you want more info though - abiknitsATyahooDOTcom

HTH

Abi

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home