7.13.2006

Dances with Hats (a pictureless post)

I have never been a hat wearer. I know lots of knitters who make lovely hats, including my dear friend who makes baby hats at the speed of light. But a little while back, I finally gave in to making one for a male friend of mine who has been subtley requesting (and by subtley requesting, I mean asking "Where's my damned toque?") one.

I am now on my third cabled hat. The Noro transitions lust has gotten hold of me. I even frogged the original toque and reknit it on slightly larger needles because I decided it Must Be Longer and Wider (story of my life, really. ;)).

Shameless (unpaid, don't worry :)) advertising here, but you MUST go check out: www.girlfromauntie.com . Try the cabled hat pattern. It's 3 bucks, it's addictive, and oh my GOD does it look good with Noro.

Must... knit... hats....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home