10.28.2006

Goodies from my Halloween SP

It's my first Secret Pal! I've been so excited packing up my box to send to my SP, but now I get to be excited about GETTING stuff. I love being spoiled. :)

Here's an overall view of my booty! (Not that kind of booty - for shame!)
I got some Misti Alpaca Laceweight, which is a gorgeous yarn that I've worked with before. I'm thinking it might want to be a Seraphim. I got a ton of stitch markers, which is so cool because I'm always needing more (I tend to do a lot of shawls at one time, and those just eat stitch markers). Not only that, I got beautiful needles to do a shawl on (size 3, my most used size).

I got some fab looking tea as well - hazelnut and cranberry. It's getting freaking cold here, so I'm looking forward to yummy teas in the evening. I also got some Reese's cups, but as you can see, they didn't last long.


I also LOVE this ghost-bowl-thingie. I don't know the proper term, but it's so damn cute. :) I'm thinking it's a great sock-in-progress holder.

Other goodies pictured: Halloween socks! I love these, and I only ever wear silly socks. Mini candies, for that quick sugar fix. And stickers! I tend to get a little crazy with stickers, so these are totally perfect. Last but not least, little orange candles. Too cute. :)

Not only did I get all that nifty stuff, but apparently one last little package is in the mail. And my SP hasn't revealed herself! Must... stalk... knittyboard...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

wow, one more package? Too cool! Congrats on your stash! I got a trick-or-treating bag like your ghost for my downstream. One difference though, hers is a Hello Kitty bag! :)

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home