10.21.2006

I just got a little... distracted

So I've sucked at posting lately. I'm a bad blogger, and someone ought to spank me (preferably someone in a kilt).

See, I got some new yarn... and I got... distracted.

It's not readily apparent, but that's the Rose of England shawl reborn. I got my hands on some Handmaiden Lace Silk - colourway melon. I have done NOTHING but knit on this shawl. I've been knitting on my lunch break at work, I've been knitting as soon as I get home, I've been dreaming about knitting.

I don't have much to say, so let's just have some yarn pr0n.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigale said...

That.is.gorgeous!

If you decide you don't want it - I am sure I can find a good home for it ;-)

I know how you feel about the knitting every minute you get - I just finished my Moth shawl, (no pics yet) but I was on a mission!

I assume you mean the Rose Of England from Marianne Kinzel's book? One of those Modern Lace Knitting - can't remember which volume... I keep knitting the Azalea, though I haven't tried a round (hexagonal?) one yet. That Rose of England has called to me, but I've always been afraid it was beyond my skill level - good luck, and good knitting! It will be spectacular!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Oh

my

GOURD.

That, my friend, is some quality pron!!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home