4.06.2007

Coming soon...

I've been away for a while in a haze of work, working out, and knitting. However, I promise to you my dear readers, loads of pictures this weekend, including...

A Simple Knitted Bodice (and a tale of yarn woe and redemption)

A Tulip sweater (and the ties that would not end)

Goth Sock Yarn (undead, undead, undead)

and a challenge that may finally put me in the padded room.

Also, why I'm NEVER telling you guys about local sock yarn ever again. My LYS has been getting calls from BOSTON! Boston! For my beloved Baywood sock yarn! I knew you all would steal it away from me...

See y'all soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Baywood Yarns said...

Can't wait to see photos!

More sock yarn will be delivered in about 2 weeks. I'm adding another type of sock yarn, based on Louet Gems Pearl. Mmmmmmmmmm

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home